Applications invited under the COVID 19 Emergency Fund

first_img Applications invited under the COVID 19 Emergency Fund Journey home will be easier – Paul Hegarty News, Sport and Obituaries on Monday May 24th WhatsApp Previous articleDeele College Leaving Cert students send positive message to fellow studentsNext articleShamrock Rovers squad take 25% pay cut News Highland Twitter WhatsApp Pinterest Facebook Arranmore progress and potential flagged as population grows Harps come back to win in Waterford Donegal County Council are inviting applications for a programme which provides funding to support community and voluntary groups involved in the delivery of COVID 19 community response efforts.The COVID-19 Emergency Fund, will provide immediate and urgently needed funding totaling €2.5 million. This will be available to groups who are participating in the government’s “Community Call” initiative which is being led by the Local Authorities in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.Donegal County Council has been allocated €81,759 to award as grants under the scheme.It is intended that the majority of the funding that is allocated will be ring fenced for grants of €1,000 or less.Seamus Neely, Chief Executive and Chairperson of the Covid-19 Donegal Community Response Forum welcomed the funding at this time which will greatly assist with the community effort currently being undertaken within the County. “The support being offered by local community and voluntary groups during this crisis is phenomenal and we are delighted to provide this funding to assist with costs associated with this work”Completed applications must be lodged not later than 3 p.m. Friday, 24th April.center_img Facebook Pinterest Twitter Google+ DL Debate – 24/05/21 RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Homepage BannerNews Important message for people attending LUH’s INR clinic Google+ By News Highland – April 16, 2020 last_img read more

Fellaini return close

first_img Even Fellaini’s present absence has attracted criticism, with some fans questioning why the 26-year-old could not have played on with a light cast on his wrist. Moyes has said such a prospect was a non-starter. “Fellaini will have the cast taken off his hand on Monday,” Moyes told MUTV. “It was a serious wrist injury which needed a major operation. “It was bad. He had to make sure he got it sorted properly otherwise it might have affected him for the rest of his life. “He has been able to do lots of running and lots of training but nothing with a football. “Hopefully next week we will get him back.” Manchester United manager David Moyes is hopeful Marouane Fellaini will return to full training next week after having the cast removed from his wrist. When the £27.5million Belgian was struck down by a back complaint last month, Moyes opted to send the midfielder away for long-awaited surgery. It was a further setback for Fellaini, who has struggled to make an impact since his summer move from Everton, and is yet to find the net for his new club. center_img Press Associationlast_img read more